Preschool / K-12 Blanket Accident Coverage
Student Protective Agency is pleased to introduce its Blanket Accident Insurance programs for all students, which may include athletic participants. These programs will help take the worry out of all school sponsored activities and/or athletic events by providing blanket accident insurance for all students and/or athletic participants. Since most of the coverages are excess to parental health plans, Student Protective Agency can provide maximum benefits at minimum premiums.
Student Protective Agency can offer:
- Tailor-made programs – choice of medical limits, etc.
- Minimal administration – reduction of paperwork.
- Competitive rates – group discounts available.
- Mandatory coverage – no roster or name lists required.
- Full-pay benefits – no out-of-pocket expense for parents.
- Lifetime catastrophic coverages from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000.
Why Blanket Accident Coverage? Blanket Accident coverage for all students and/or athletic participants is an excellent means of complementing your liability insurance as well as providing an additional line of defense against a borderline negligence lawsuit. Providing blanket accident insurance also promotes positive public relations between school and parents. This blanket accident insurance will help cover all students and/or athletic participants during regularly scheduled, sponsored and supervised activities for medical expenses which occur as the result of an accident.